High capacity 0.45u inline filter capsules, and landfill biodegradable. A world first!
Landfill Biodegradable - Responsible use of Disposable Plastic
Now you can filter groundwater in the field responsibly by using landfill-biodegradable filters.
The AquaPore 800 biodegradable filter has a huge 800cm2 capacity to handle water with high turbidity, while the AquaPore 500 has a 500cm2 capacity for medium turbidity. Both filters have the same patented additive we use in our other biodegradable products to make them landfill biodegradable according to ASTM D5511. It has been designed specifically for the preparation of groundwater samples for dissolved metals analysis and for filtering large volumes of turbid groundwater.
- 2 great filters to choose from. The AquaPore 800 or AquaPore 500
- 0.45 micron inline filter in a landfill biodegradable capsule and sealed in a biodegradable vacuum bag
- A 1/2" (12.7mm) stepped barb inlet with 1/8NTP thread to make it easy to use with low-flow groundwater sampling
- Connect easily to a BioBailer (see pic.2 left) with the low cost FCP16 filter connectors, or easily connect to your water discharge line if using low-flow sampling (pic below) by using the FCP12 filter connectors
- Lab tested and rinsate verified for 66 trace elements complying with ANZECC recommendations View PDF report
- Individually vacuum sealed for cleanliness
- Once used and discarded to a landfill the outer shell will biodegrade* (consumed by naturally occurring microorganisms in a landfill)
- Polypropylene shell will biodegrade to plant food / humus in estimated 5-10 years in a typical landfill, depending on site conditions
- A responsible way to use disposable plastic products
If you sample groundwater using the low-flow method, filtering has never been easier. Simple connect to your water discharge line using the FCP12 filter connectors (see pic above). If sampling with a BioBailer use the FCP16 filter connectors.
The AquaPore inline filter is the world's first biodegradable filter capsule. Having the same special patented additive as all our other landfill biodegradable products, the AquaPore filter is a disposable plastic filter which will biodegrade when discarded to a landfill. It is especially convenient when used with low-flow groundwater sampling but can also easily be used with a bailer, or with a filter flask for surface water filtering. Use the low-cost filter connectors for an easy way to connect to your low-flow discharge line (3/8" OD).
The AquaPore has a huge internal capacity of 800cm2 allowing it to handle high levels of turbidity.
View Test Results: The AquaPore filter has been lab tested and rinsate verified for 66 trace elements complying with ANZECC recommendations.
|Filter medium||Polyethersulphone (PES)|
|Outer shell||Biodegradable polypropylene|
|Capacity||800cm2 internal surface area for APB800
500cm2 internal surface area for APB500
|Size||73mm x 125mm|
|Connections||Inlet: 1/8"NPT thread plus 1/2"(12.7mm) stepped hose barb|
|APB800||Aquapore biodegradable inline filter, 0.45u, 800cm2 capacity|
|APB500||Aquapore biodegradable inline filter, 0.45u, 500cm2 capacity|
|FCP12:||Filter connector, push on, ½” OD, 3/8” ID, enables easy connection from APB800 filter to low-flow water discharge line, pk of 15|
|FCP16||Filter connector, push on, 5/8” OD, enables easy connection from APB800 filter to a BioBailer, pk of 24|