A New Concept for Standpipe Covers - Hidden Hinge Design
The new standpipe cover design for our steel standpipes, has a unique hidden hinge design which provides a rain proof cover. Traditional looking standpipe covers have hinges which are exposed to the elements and therefore prone to corrosion and eventually seizing up or dropping off. The new design has addressed this weakness.
- The ‘hidden hinge’ is kept safe and dry for a long working life
- Optional work tray attachment available to keep important items off the ground ( Download Brochure)
- Designed to be simple & robust
- Bright yellow powder coating for a standout finish
- Also available as galvanised
- All steel construction
- 1.2m long
- For 50 mm well installations
- Unique large clearance lid that protects hinge
- Square 100mm
Click image below to launch video:
The 100mm square steel standpipe covers have a unique 'hidden hinge' design which provides a rain proof cover.
These low-cost covers have a bright yellow powder coated finish, and are also available as galvanised.
|Material||Steel, powder coated yellow|
|OD||123mm for hat, 100mm body|
|SP100st:||Standpipe 100mm Sq, Locking hinged cap, powder coated yellow, steel, 13kg|