Dissolved Oxygen Smart Sensor
The Model 32 is a solid state DO sensor with built-in smarts which outputs to Modbus RTU through RS232 hardware.
- Combines advanced electronics with a solid-state optical sensor
- Does not consume oxygen like all standard membrane sensors
- No membranes. DO is measured by fluorescence and does not require frequent calibration, or have consumables like membranes or caps to be changed
- Very reliable, and stable calibration
- Anti-fouling copper ring option available
- Modbus RTU via RS232 hardware
The Model 32 is a solid state DO sensor with built-in smarts which outputs to Modbus RTU through RS232 hardware. It is designed to be connected into existing hardware which accepts the Modbus RTU protocol. The Model 32 sensor is extrememly rugged and reliable, utilising solid state technology for DO measurement.
|IIGM32||Model 32, DO Sensor, 10m cable, RS-232 compatible, Modbus RTU|